Friday 26 April 2013

Eating at Spaghetti Grill, Paradigm Mall

I think I really tried out a lot of new thing recently. This time I went Spaghetti Grill. I saw the shop for thousands time whenever I went shopping, but this is the 1st time I visited and ate inside. Good place for western food and cheap price during weekday. 

They have promotion for lunch and dinner during weekdays. Forgot the price, but you can get main dish, drink and dessert together for that promotion. 

This is the food I ordered. 


This is the pumpkin soup. Taste sweet, but nice when taking together with the biscuit. 


This is my main dish, seafood spaghetti. The waiter said the portion size for the promotion set is half of the normal standard meal size, but for me, this is just nice, not too much, not too little. 


Well, my friend ordered differently. She likes savoury dishes, so she chose mushroom soup for the appetizer.  


This is her main dish, Vegetarian Aglio Olio. This is nice as well. 


We also ordered Caesar salad to add on more vegetables on our meals. Tell you what, this is really nice!!! We love this very much. 

At last, here's our desserts, vanilla ice cream!


I would like to visit there again some other day. Nice place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...