Tuesday 19 March 2013

Salted Gula Melaka Ice cream at Simply Mel's, Bangsar South

Ice cream time!

This is the salted gula melaka ice cream that my friend introduced me last time. I went through my photo album today, and saw this lovely ice cream, therefore thinking to share with you all. 

This is really a special ice cream, well, at least it is special to me, since I never taste salted ice cream before. The name attracted me at the beginning. 

Salted Gula Melaka Ice cream
Just like its name, it's salted, therefore the taste is a bit salty. With the aroma of gula melaka, it really taste nice, hard to describe it, go and try out yourself at Simply Mel's, located at The Sphere, Bangsar South. 

Simply Mel's serves Malacca Portuguese cuisine, and they serve a lot of desserts prepared with coconut milk. I didn't order those as I never fancy coconut milk much. 

I prefer their ice cream instead. They have different flavour of ice cream, the salted gula melaka is just one of them. Thinking to try out the others some other day... hehe... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...