Thursday 28 March 2013

Pork Burger at Cristang, Petaling Jaya

Pork burger... This is actually introduced by my friend. She LOVES pork burger very much, but she has problem with directions and tends to get lost all the time. Therefore, we distribute our roles very well, in which she plays the role to search places for good food, while I drive her to the place. Well, my sense of direction is at least better than her. LOL... 

So, here we are... Cristang... located at 8 Avenue, Petaling Jaya. For those who do not know the place, just google it, Google map is my favourite. 

Some deco for the restaurant itself.

So sorry for the bad resolution, the lighting was dim inside, and I was taking photos using handphone, my bad...


Here comes the pork burger..


They serve a lot of different burger there. If I am not mistaken, the one I took should be pork burger P4, it is burger with pork patty, minced pork, and petai stuffed inside. Special huh? For those who like petai, this is something you should try. It is so nice, you cannot really smell it, but once you eat it, the aroma of petai will fill your mouth. Erm.. for those who do not like petai, there are still many others different burger that you can choose. 

Here's the address of the place : Cristang Restaurant, Unit B-G-19, Jalan Jernih (8/1), Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Search for it, and go try out the burger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...