Thursday 7 March 2013

Nadeje KL at 3 Two Square, Petaling Jaya

My supper for last few days was Nadeje mille crepes. Yes, it is now available at Petaling Jaya, congratulation for all mille crepe lovers since you do not have to spend 2 hours journey to go Nadeje at Malacca.

Nadeje KL
The only problem is that the place is quite small in this KL branch, in which there are only about 10-15 tables available at the shop (if I'm not mistaken, since I only had a glance around the place, flooded with people). So you can either wait for your turn or just take away.

I had to take away my mille crepe instead of having there since the place was over-flooded with people. Lazy to wait for the tables. Here is the packaging of my mille crepes.

Nadeje take away
They also provided ice pack to prevent the crepe melted along the way when you bring it back home, so sweet!

I ordered banana chocolate mille crepe and rums and raisin mille crepe. The last time I have Nadeje was last year when I visited Malacca. They still taste amazing after all.




Let's have a closer look at the crepe layers... Layers by layers.....

Banana chocolate
This is the one, banana chocolate, it is full with banana aroma, as if you are eating the banana itself, taste very good!!! Those banana lovers outside, don't forget to try this out.

Rum and raisin
This one is special. I don't really know how to describe the taste, but this is really nice, it's not too sweet, the aroma was amazing, really amazing... never try something taste like this before. I heard this is one of their best seller as well.

For those who still don't know the place, check this out.

Location : Nadeje Cake Shop, B-01-01, Dataran 3 Two Square, Jalan 19/1, Section 19, Petaling Jaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...