Thursday 7 August 2014

BookFest @ Malaysia 2014

Hi, I had visited BookFest @ Malaysia 2014 yesterday. I have been travelling during the Raya holiday and can only visit the BookFest on its last day.

This time, I could not get anything much from the BookFest itself. Not sure whether because I visited on the last day (most of the books had been sold off) or the just because I didn't feel like buying anything.

Not many choices when I went to the English Pavilion. Only able to get 3 books from the Mandarin Pavilion. This is definitely much much much lesser from what I managed to get last year. Sob... Sob... 


I haven't start reading them. Just to share what I managed to get in the BookFest here. Three books in total... This amount is not satisfying enough... hey, am I a book shopaholic now??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...