Friday 2 August 2013

BookFest @ Malaysia 2013 第八届海外华文书市

Hurray.... First, I would like to welcome back BookFest @ Malaysia. One of my favourite event of the year!

BookFest will be held on 3rd till 11th August 2013. The venue will be at Hall 1 to 5 (Ground Floor) Grand Ballroom & Banquet Hall (Level 3) , Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre KLCC and open from 10am to 10pm.

Further information can be obtained from http://www.bookfestmalaysia.com/index.php

I went there twice and it is really a good place to visit. Lots and lots of books and stationeries are available. Most important thing is that you can get very cheap price for your favourite book.

I already have the shopping list with me.
See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...