Monday 5 August 2013

I had visited BookFest @ Malaysia 2013 (Popular Book Fair) , how about you???

I went to the BookFest. This time the BookFest has grown as the exhibition area is bigger (that is what I think, well, it is organised once a year, don't really able to remember too much, hehe...)

But there is one thing for sure, which is the crowd of people is still very very huge.. My advice, try to avoid public holiday (Hari Raya) if you can, as the crowd during public holiday will be far more bigger, truly people mountain people sea...

I'm quite lucky as the day when I went there, the crowd is still manageable, at least you are not stuck, but perhaps a little bit of traffic jam there.

According to my past experience, more discount will be given at the end of the BookFest as there might be a need to sell off the books before the books are transferred out of the BookFest. So it is an advantage for them who visit during the last few days of the BookFest. 


Every year, a booklet will be provided when you purchased the entry ticket which cost you about RM2.50 for adult, free entry for those who are less than 18 years old and above 60 years old. Inside the book, all the discounted items are stated and you can go through the book first before aim for the item you want. The special discount on certain day will also stated inside. Therefore, READ it first so that you won't miss out any item that you longed for... 

I bought a few books, yeah, a few, compare to my last visit which I bought A LOT...hehe... 


Some English books and Mandarin one..


All these books have been in my shopping list for quite sometime, but of course, I will waited for the BookFest to get a better price of them, save money is a great knowledge, huh....


Another thing that I'm proud of is the 2 in 1 bag that I bought in the BookFest. This is sold in the stationery section at the 3rd floor. Now, let me show you how my 2 in 1 bag functions.... 

From the first picture, it is a sling bag, colourful and attractive indeed, right? Now let's see how it transforms....

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6
How is it? nice? It transforms from a sling bag into a backpack, so convenient to bring it around, where you can transform it whenever you need. A good TRANSFORMER... LOL....

Well, this is also a discounted item. The usual price is RM 69.90, after discount, guess what, it is only RM35, a 50% discount for the item. Good deal, huh? 

Last but not least, magazines.... I bought 2 English magazine and see how much items given FOC for me? Those are all samples given to first 1500 customers (if I'm not mistaken, can't really remember it, but I'm sure this is first come first serve basis...)


The magazines are only RM6 and RM8 each, but the free gift given is far more costly than the one I spent, another good deal... LOL...

This is my shopping in the BookFest, how about yours??? Visit it from 3rd August till 11th August, don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...