Friday 22 February 2013

Hello, Dietitian's here. My brand new blog!

First, let me say a few words for myself.

Welcome back to Blogosphere!!! I am back!!!

I am back after leaving my old blog for quite some years, feeling bad and guilty as I left it blank and empty after using only for a while. But no worry, since I plan to write a new one now and I will try to commit to it. Hehe..

Introduction for myself : Hi, just call me KL. I am currently working as dietitian in one of the hospital in Malaysia. I will share my life and story with dietetics and how it affect my life in this blog. Hope you guys like it. Stay tune!!!

Disclaimer : I shall put my blog in multi language, hope it will not cause confusion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...