Sunday 8 September 2013

Burger Lab ~ Swisstake burger

Hi... I'm back, yes, back with food again... haha.. Missed my blog so much...

I went to Burger Lab again.. Yes, again...  I went there once, tried out the burger, it was nice indeed, but it 's never good to queue for so long, especially when you are starving. Burger Lab has been opened for quite some time, but the queue outside of the shop is never short. I waited for 1 hour for the burger. But I felt that they served faster compare to my first visit there. Well, that is a good improvement then. 

I actually accompanied my friend. My friend never try this burger even though listen to it many times. Thanks to the long chit-chating so that I didn't really focus on how much time I spent to queue for it. 


Last time I ordered A+ burger. This time, I ordered Swisstake burger, a burger with swiss cheese, shitake mushroom... Here is the photo of it.. Actually all the burgers look the same from outside, only the filling is different. Here's my set meal with my favourite french fries !!! I like the fries the most compare to the burger, it taste very nice with the aroma of the herbs they put in together with the fries... LOVE IT!!! 

Forgot to check on the menu, do they serve fries alone??? I prefer the fries.. hehe... 

2 comments:

  1. Really haven't heard from you for quite some time, the burger looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm busy recently.. hehe.. the burger is nice, go and grab one..

      Delete

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...