Monday 21 October 2013

Party Noodle at Bulgogi Brother...

Hihi... I'm back with food... hehe...

This time I visited Bulgogi Brother. This is my second time there and still, I would like to say the menu choices are so limited, unless you are going there for the BBQ. Each ala carte will be served with refillable Korean side dishes. And often, you tends to stuff yourself with the delicious side dishes before moving on with your main dishes, just like me.. hehe... Opps, forgot to take the photo of the side dishes.

One thing that I notice after I visited so many Korean restaurant, they serve a lot of carbohydrate when you order the rice and noodle menu. The carbohydrate amount is so huge, while the protein content is far lesser. The situation will be different if you order BBQ, that will be a lot of protein, but lack of carbohydrate and vegetables. 

This time, I ordered Party Noodle. Here is the photo of my food. 


One big bowl of glass noodle with salty clear soup. Nothing much protein inside, only the tofu pok is available, and of course, some small little vegetables inside. As you can see from the photo, the carbohydrate content is so huge, that most of the food itself is the noodle. It filled up the whole big bowl after mixing up everything. 


What a large portion of carbohydrate they served! For those diabetics out there, beware of what you are eating!

But there is one thing that I like the most -- the corn tea... I like tea and corn tea definitely give you another unique aroma which is different from Chinese tea and Japanese green tea. Hard to describe here, but as I know, not everyone will like the taste of it. Hehe... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...