Saturday 13 July 2013

My new shoe... Scholl

Lastly, I bought my shoe!!! Found my shoe size in Paradigm Mall... I can wear my new shoe for work now. Come and have a look on my new shoe... 


How it looks? I know the pattern is not attractive as the usual one that we usually shop outside, but that's all they have in Scholl, what to do? Just try to bear with it. Anyway, I'm looking for shoe to protect leg and knee, not shoe that just look good but bring you pain... In fact, this shoe seems similar with my old Scholl shoe, guess they don't have much choices there. 


All of the Scholl shoes are specially meant for leg and knee protection. Mine got arch support for the insole, good to wear, allow you to stand and walk for long time while giving comfort to your legs. 

Still remember the orthotic insole that I bought last time before I'm able to get my new shoe? I'm no longer using that now, but I'll put them in my other shoes so that it still provide its service. Hehe... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...