Wednesday 12 June 2013

My favourite shoe ~ Scholl

Dietitian needs to stand and walk a lot, especially when you are working in big hospital. I have been suffering from leg pain recently. Guess it's time to change my shoe. 

I started to use Scholl shoe since I worked. A pair of nice shoe to give you comfort and protection. However, I still having leg pain, may be the shoe had served me for too long ( I guess about 1 1/2 year ), it's time to give it a rest already.

Initially I was planning to shop for the shoe, but the shop didn't have the size I want. Then I started to check on the biomechanics thing at shelf. 


The full name is biomechanics heels and knee pain reliever. They have different type of the orthotic insole for better cushioning and foot support. Different biomechanics range serve different purpose and different protection, but mainly to reduce the pain and stress on foot region. 

The one I bought is 3/4 length orthotic insole. It's easy to be used, just put it inside your shoe and you are ready for your walk. It's available in 3 sizes, which is small, medium and large, make sure you get your exact size so that it can fit your foot well.


This is how it looks like, cute isn't it? Just put inside your shoe. Well, the cushion in my own Scholl shoe is actually flatten out already since I wear it most of the time. Before I'm able to get my new shoe, I guess it's better to get something as a replacement at this moment, I don't really able to stand the pain whenever I walk too much. 


This is what it does to help reduce pain and soreness of foot. Not bad huh???

Well, this biomechanics is just something to be use temporarily until I'm able to get the shoe I wanted. At least, it fits into all type of flat shoe... 

Again, it's time to shop for shoe.... huh... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...