Tuesday 21 October 2014

Toluna redemption

I signed up in Toluna for about one year already. For those who never know what's Toluna, it's a website for you to answer survey questions and allow you to earn from points from there. After that, you can redeem the points for something you want. I like Toluna as it provides more variety of gifts and rewards as compare to other survey website.

Well, even though I joined for quite some time, and able to accumulate many points but I never think of redeem items from the points I gained until recently. Guess what happen that make me made that decision?

I just found out that the points that we earned from answering the survey question will go expired after some time. I never notice it. So sad to share with you all that I actually lost quite a number of points before this as I never notice there is deduction in the points if redemption is not made in certain time frame.

The time frame will be stated inside the account. Please be aware for those who never notice about that. Otherwise, all your effort will be down to the drains.


Check out the redemption I made. I chose to get the AEON vouchers (worth RM20) with the redemption of 16000 points. There is no expiry date on the vouchers, is that mean there will be no dateline for the redemption? cool then... I can use it any time I want,

Apart from that, you can redeem vouchers from Isetan, Zalora, Lazada, Giant and many many others. If you prefer to get the cash, you can cash it out from Paypal. It's quite convenient and easy to do. 

This is the website of the Toluna. Welcome you all to join me (overall, you still able to earn some out of it!)... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...