Friday 8 November 2013

Dinner & Lunch Box Preparation

My dinner and lunch box? Wondering why dinner and lunch box is prepared together? Let's see the explanation. 

I prepare both of my dinner and lunch box together. The dinner is took soon after everything is prepared while another portion of my dinner will be inserted into my lunch box for my lunch the next day. I believe for those who always cook at home, you will know that it is never easy to cook small meal for 1 or 2 person. Therefore, you need to prepare larger meal each time when you cook. Well, I definitely cannot finish 2 person's size meal for my dinner alone, that is why I prepare more and another extra portion will served as my lunch the next day. What a good idea, huh? hehe... 

Let's see what I prepared for myself...Luxurious huh? hehe... 


I prepared stir fried lady fingers, egg fried together with tomatoes and ABC soup. Everything is included in my meal. Carbohydrate, protein and fiber... the so-called dietitian's Healthy and balanced meal...hehe... 

The vegetable is easy to prepare especially when you use the non stick pan. Another name of lady fingers is okra. Lady fingers usually contain a lot of mucous thing when they come into contact with water. Try to minimize the usage of water in the dishes and try to use non stick pan, it really helps a lot. 

Next, the egg which fried together with tomatoes. This is my first time preparing that. I fried the chopped tomatoes with little oil, then put in the beaten egg. The aroma is so nice, the tomatoes become so sweet after cooking. A simple yet delicious dishes... 

ABC soup is another easy food to prepare. Cut all the vegetables (onion, carrot, potatoes, and tomatoes) and boiled with lots of water. I cut the vegetables into smaller pieces so that everything will be cooked well faster. 

I took half of the food here and packed another half portion for my lunch box the next day. Two meals prepared together, easy and time-saving as well. Good idea for everyone who works.... 

:)

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping comments. Hope you enjoy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...